Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pattern- "Something's Got to Give" Suit-Gene Style 130


This suit was inspired by the unfinished 1962 film “Something’s Got to Give” starring Marilyn Monroe. 


For more information about this suit click here.


 
I made the pattern up in a jacquard for a different look.  I love how it turned out.


The black hat is a flower that I bought from JoAnn's Fabrics.




I also included a pattern to make a detachable collar if you want to use a thicker fur.



Pattern includes the instructions for the suit, adjustable hat, and purse.

This pattern is sized to fit Gene.  I will be making separate patterns to fit Franklin Mint's Marilyn Monroe doll and Tonner's Marilyn doll soon.

For photos of the construction of this outfit click here.


$11.00 (U.S. shipping is included in the price.)
Canadian and other international shipping is extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment